Saturday, June 16, 2012

Do You Ever Feel this Way?

 What is this?

It's a Dragon built entirely with Legos and perched atop the Lego Store at Downtown Disney--night shot, quite incredible.


We had another foray walking Downtown Disney. This time with an old friend and a new one. And it was there at the bandstand that Baby Darling, his first time ever, asked a girl to dance. He is three-years-old, she looked about the same. He took her by both hands and they shimmied and shook and cut a rug, then fell in a dog pile on the dance floor, only to get up and begin anew. I guess now is the time to officially retire the name "Baby Darling" and officially use "Little Boy Darling."

Tell me about life…I’m discouraged. I feel that I’m not a writer although for a long time I have followed the philosophy time that God, the Universe, the Source, the Force whatever you want to call that Divine spark that lives in all of us, will not give us a dream without also giving us a way to accomplish it.

What do you think?

Yesterday I told Daughter Number One to “Expect a miracle.” Her response was, “I should just expect one, I don’ t have to believe in them?”
 Right.

 "If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be.  Now put a foundation under them."
 ~Henry David Thoreau