Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Where Tigers Belch

 

Have you ever had one of those days where you felt off? You were out of sorts, irritable, thinking nothing was going right? You were mad at the world and mad that things weren't going according to plan. You were angry that you aren't further along on your enlightenment trail, wondering what enlightenment is anyway. 

 

You could search for years and never find that spot where the tiger belches, where you are calm and believe all's right with the world. It is the place where you feel invincible.  

 

I understand the gap. It's best to back off. Go into your hut, nap, pet that baby cheetah on your bed, and listen to it purr. (I've heard that they have a purr like a lawnmower, and if they lick you, your skin will feel like it's been sanded.) Decide at that moment that you will be fresh tomorrow and not push it today. 

 

Tomorrow, I'm taking action. I will take my backpack, a few bottles of water, a sandwich or two and set off to find my destiny.

 

To read more please go to Where Tigers Belch by jewell d