Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hallelujah!


I was so nervous to open that box that I had to fortify myself with drink.
 
It was a coke.

My real hold-in-the-hands paper books Don’t Tell Mommy arrived UPS five minutes ago.


AND THE PICTURE IS CENTERED ON THE FRONT.  THE COPY IS CENTERED ON THE BACK!

Hallelujah!
Whew! I can rest assured now.
 
 
 
 


After my struggle with that template and where the spine would go, and deciding to leave the spine blank, I didn’t know how it would look. They didn’t give me another proof. I wonder, though, if it would be better to bleed the cover to the edge, that is no white border on the front. What do you think?

 
Now I need to put on another that hat besides that of a writer. I need a marketing hat.  All publishers want a writer who will market their own book. It’s the name of the game.

 Oh oh—more nerves.
 
If you have any direction for me, let me know. If you want a book I would be happy to send it.
 
Just click jewellshappytrails@gmail.com

 For more information check out http://www.jewelld.net.hostbaby.com