Friday, January 24, 2014

What Makes You Happy?



Elderly people laugh in Holguin, Cuba on April 27, 2012. STR/AFP/GettyImages

 
 
Rob Brezny who writes “Free Will Astrology”

in The Eugene Weekly appears to know me.

(Intuitively.)


This is from January 16, 2014

The Femish Artis Jan van Eyck (1385-1441) was renowned for his innovative mastery of oil painting. He signed many of his works not just with his name but also with his motto, Als ick kan.  "The best I can do."
What he meant was that he had pushed his talent and craft to the limit, and then stopped and relaxed, content that he had given all he could.
I invite you to have a similar attitude as you wrap up the projects you’re currently involved in, Aquarius. Summon all your passion and intelligence as you create the most excellent outcome possible, but also know when to quit. Don’t try too hard, just try hard.
 
 
Good ole' Zig--love that man.

 Okay, I will do as good as I can, and when I get there I will see further.

One person would have loved to send me a free sample of their product, but didn’t think I was worth it because I didn’t have a tremendous number of #BLOG readers, maybe it was followers, I don't know. (He could somehow see behind the scenes and get my numbers, sneaky person that he was.) What he didn’t see was what I lack in numbers,
 
I make up for in quality.
My Audience is the best! That’s you.
 


So between you and me, I am wondering what it would take for us

to be exuberantly happy? “

Here’s your chance, tell us what you think. What makes you

happy? jewellshappytrails@gmail 
 
 
"Most men live lives of quiet desperation” wrote Henry David Thoreau, “and go to their grave with the song still in them.”


Well, Thoreau said, "Men." He didn't say, "Women," Especially women who run with wolves, or  Newfoundlands, or poodles.

So I think for the next few weeks I am going to pursue the topic of happiness. “What does it take to make a happy person?” Especially you. How about telling the exclusive readers of this blog about it?

Tune in next week, I can’t wait to see what we

come up with.

Thank you for your continued support,
Joyce

P.S. I bought my own book, Mother's Letters...and mine. I had to see how it looked on #Kindle. Guess I will send myself a handwritten thank you note. If you purchase this book for the incredibly small sum of $2.99, I will send you a hand-written thank you note also—snail mail still works, handwriting still works too. Of course that means you will need to send me your name and address. Write a review for the book, and I will send kisses along with the note.